Saturday, October 21, 2006

Friend - Next to God

Hi! Today I want to start my blog career by narrating how a "friend" should be. Till now in my 25 years of life, I had seen many friends in my life who come and go. No one has stuck with me for more than 5 years. I dont know why whoever I feel best friend he will naturally go far away from me. This is truth and I was very upset with myself for this. I suffered a lot due to lack of good friends. I have only three friends as of now. Yes it is the truth. Some of my close friends in the past were out of adress now. I dont have any information regarding them. I tried to know about them but my effort went invain. I cried a lot in myself for them. Then I need to move on with my life.

Today I am very happy because I have atleast ten friends whom I never saw nor talked directly. But they are really cool and broad minded. They know about me completely. They chat with me regularly. They are there for me when I am in disarray. They are there for me to share my pain and happiness. Today I feel not to meet them or even talk with them except chatting with them because somewhere in my heart I feel that there might be chance of loosing these true friends if we start meeting directly.

...................To be continued.............

4 Comments:

At Saturday, October 21, 2006 4:14:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

YOU NEED NOT BE SCARY ABOUT MEETING YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE TRUE FRIENDS WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU.
ONE MORE THING YOU NEED NOT TO CRY FOR THOSE WHO LEFT YOU BECAUSE THEY DONT DESERVE YOUR TEARS IF THEY DESERVE THEY WONT LET YOU CRY.

 
At Wednesday, October 25, 2006 5:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hai It is good. Keep it up.

 
At Monday, October 30, 2006 11:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hai, want to make friendship??? plzzz???? im also not a good food eater....

 
At Tuesday, October 27, 2009 12:06:00 PM, Blogger shanti priya said...

hi that's really true what sree said...
this is shanti here...
it's nice that u kept ur message on air,someday ur friends who u r thinking left u mite come seeing this n realising that u love them so much...
keep that trust in god,he will never leave u,for he loves u the most.more than u love ur friends,
anyways
this is shanti the one to whom u commented on art.thanks a lot.
can i have ur email address if u don mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home