Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sizzling Hot

The summer this year is very hot to handle for everyone here. I don't know whats wrong this year or may be its the same everytime in May. I can certainly find a difference this time just because I am into a new house (rental). Till now I've never spent summers in an open house which is directly exposed to sunlight from the top. I was in a house which has another story above us. Now I came to know how the summers in May would be. Even though I am in the firing line, its good to have a taste of it. Hope it wont be the same next time, because I couldn't beat this heat. I think deforestation is the main cause of this. We should continue growing trees all over. With the increasing pollution levels, days are becoming too tougher and tougher.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home